Sorry I haven't posted lately; I have been in Dallas Tx for the last 6 days. It was fantastic. Just the break I needed. All it takes is a little trip away from your children to see just how much they really mean to you. Of course I always love them but do I really see how much they mean to me.
By the second day I was missing them badly, but by the 5th day I couldn't stop thinking about them. On the flight home it seemed like time was going by in slow motion. When I heard them yell 'mommy' when I walked in my heart jumped for joy!
My advice for the day is don't wait until you are a raving maniac before you get some time away from your children; they deserve a better you!!!!!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment