Makes it all worth it! Right?

Makes it all worth it! Right?

Monday, April 19, 2010

Perfect?!

I try to be the perfect mom. I attend parent/teacher meetings; organize and attend doctor's appointments; even my own; teach the abc's and 123's; keep regular bath times; administer medicines when applicable; provide healthy meals; excluding the busy night mac & cheese and hotdogs meal; wash, fold and sometimes put away the clothes...Well you get the picture. But you know what? I AM NOT PERFECT; not even close. This is who I am. I wasn't even going to have any kids. When someone asked me to watch kids when I was a teenager I ran away as far as I could. I don't even like kids; except my own; most days.
PERFECT?! At the end of the day if at least one of my kids say, "I love you" or "Your the bestest mama ever", then that is perfect enough for me. Even if they don't say it I can try again tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment