Makes it all worth it! Right?

Makes it all worth it! Right?

Friday, April 23, 2010

That's Life!!!

Typical saturday in the life of a mom:
  • Got to sleep in, due to my husbands generosity...thank you dear!
  • Because I slept in I felt out of wack and couldn't get in gear.
  • My medicine was forever lodged in the back of my throat...sorry I forgot how to spell throat for a second.....the lodged medication made it hard for my cereal to want to stay down....the blasted acid reflux doesn't help.
  • I couldn't find a towel to take a shower so had to do something with my bed head and my right contact wouldn't go in my eye without feeling like sand paper.
  • Got down stairs and tried to find something to wear...but figured out that you have to actually wash and dry the clothes in order to have everyday clothes available to wear.
  • Still couldn't get my act together, tried to do some school work; failed. Tried to go to a yard sale but my daughter, after hurting herself before leaving the house, cried horribly while we were gone and we had to return home.
  • Back in the house I became irritated at myself for not accomplishing anything in the first four hours that I had been awake.
  • I had to fight my son, who had also gotten hurt on the top of his foot around the same time his sister got hurt, to get his shoes on so we could leave again.
  • So returning home from a quick errand with two crabby kids I really did not want to be in my body any more today.

I hung my head, and could only think of two words, THAT'S LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment